So why do you spend so much time on the internet?

Associate
Anim said:
because some of my closest friends are online most of the time, friends across the country due to moving/uni/etc so the best and easiest way is on the interweb.

Same here. All my friends from school, college and uni are on MSN so it is easy to keep in touch. Also forums and other stuff on the net are more entertaining than the TV 90% of the time.

Whereas most people would use TV/reading/etc to pass the time between their day-to-day lifes, such as work and going out getting drunk, the internet is my past time.

Vai

Vai

Soldato
Mohinder said:
I prefer it to watching telly.

^^

What else is there to do?
Watch TV? Most of it is rubbish.
Go out? To do what?
A hobby? Most bore me :o
Go and get drunk? Urgh, most times I do that I end up getting everyone to hate me :p

Going on the net, playing games and films is about the only interesting thing to do :)

Soldato
Vai said:
^^

What else is there to do?
Watch TV? Most of it is rubbish.
Go out? To do what?
A hobby? Most bore me :o
Go and get drunk? Urgh, most times I do that I end up getting everyone to hate me :p

Going on the net, playing games and films is about the only interesting thing to do :)

*Claps* Well said ole chap :D . Most of the time when I go out with friends we just go to the local town again................ doing..... the same old stuff *snores*

Soldato
I don't spend that much time on it. I usually see my friends, go to school, and play on my Xbox 360. However I'll be on quite a bit more often since it's the Summer holiday - until I go to Jordan! :D

Soldato
TV is a load of crap, I would rather decide what I watch/read without having it shoved down my throat.

Talking to mates as they all use MSN.

Learning about computer hardware / software such as photoshop etc.

Research for college.

Downloading.

And of course online games :D

/now I am off to play football

Back
Top Bottom