softwere

Associate
softwear

Hi,
Starting to get into this photography lark now.
At home I use fireworks. and i have access to photoshop 7 at work, the only problem been that when im at work i should be working not adjusting photos.
What softwear should i get for home?
Is photoshop elements any good?
Also heared of lightbox think i found it on google for £15 is that right.
Think its lightroom that i was after?
Or what do you recommend?

Last edited:
Associate
I have been using Photoshop CS but i am finding a bit of a nightmare , its a great bit of software , it might be me , so i am going for Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0

DO NOT MENTION COMPETITORS

Last edited:
Soldato
The FAQ said:
We, Overclockers UK (OcUK) are happy to provide the resources of these forums to responsible individuals without charge. They cost a substantial amount of money to maintain and use considerable amounts of bandwith which is paid for exclusively by us. As you know OcUK are in the computer hardware business and therefore the promotion of OcUK's competitors is forbidden. Examples of promotion are :-

* Posting links to competitors websites
* Posting links to reviews that promote competitors
* Quoting the names or contact details of competitors
* Offering to provide the names or contact details of competitors
* Hinting about product availability at competitors and their pricing
* Using the forums to notify a member of intent or actual supply of names or contact details of competitors
* Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in signatures
* Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in profile
* Posting links to or the mentioning of auction sites
* Disguising attempts to do any of the above
I've fallen foul of this before; you might want to remove your link(s) before you do too.

Associate
OP
Thanks,
Im thinking Eliments at the moment then if i really need to do more stuff i can do that at work.
Is there anything really that is missing out of eliments from photoshop that i would really need though? i normally use levels, hue, saturation, contrast, colours, selective colours and either unshapen mask or highpass and vivid light.

Back
Top Bottom