Solar panel production figures

Associate
12 so far today but still generating a decent number (circa 1kw)

Trying to turn things on to use it up like a quick wash for some bedding and then the dishwasher should the sun stay

Associate
REALLY wish I could have had some panels in back garden at same time as rest of system, by the time 17:30 hits im breaking even/starting to drain battery and from 6pm onwards im at 3-400w and right now im at sub 200.

Still got 21.7 yield, 20.4 registered on givenergy with Export at 3.9 at 16:00:12 and currently on 8 total export for the day so a nice 4.1 export at peak flux rate :) so that 4.1 = free charge up on battery at 2-5am rate rounded up to 19p of 6.9kw.

Associate
14kwh today, I really do need to consider adding a battery

whats best a hybrid inverter or just a battery and charger setup seperate?

Associate
REALLY wish I could have had some panels in back garden at same time as rest of system, by the time 17:30 hits im breaking even/starting to drain battery and from 6pm onwards im at 3-400w and right now im at sub 200.

Still got 21.7 yield, 20.4 registered on givenergy with Export at 3.9 at 16:00:12 and currently on 8 total export for the day so a nice 4.1 export at peak flux rate :) so that 4.1 = free charge up on battery at 2-5am rate rounded up to 19p of 6.9kw.
I'm guessing your array faces SE like mine does as I have the same issue. The other side of the coin though is you end up generating earlier. Around the solstice generation above baseload is pretty much 5am to 5pm for us. I did toy with the idea of getting some panels on the opposite NW facing roof but it didn't make sense and I don't like relying on a tariff like Flux for the payback in the long-term as who knows what the landscape will be like in 5 years time.

A pretty decent day again here with 21.8kWh generated and 7.4kWh exported.

Associate
I'm guessing your array faces SE like mine does as I have the same issue. The other side of the coin though is you end up generating earlier. Around the solstice generation above baseload is pretty much 5am to 5pm for us. I did toy with the idea of getting some panels on the opposite NW facing roof but it didn't make sense and I don't like relying on a tariff like Flux for the payback in the long-term as who knows what the landscape will be like in 5 years time.

A pretty decent day again here with 21.8kWh generated and 7.4kWh exported.
I am south, pretty much dead on

Back
Top Bottom