Solar panel production figures

Associate
Today's forecast of 10.4 is about the same as yesterday, although I only managed 3.6

However, I've just noticed between 7-8 this morning I generated 0.1. I don't think I've seen any generation during this period in the last three months, hopefully a sign things (the sun) are on the up.

Soldato
i am not posting much in this thread at the moment, its not very exciting reporting about generating 2kwh per day.

Feb has seen a nice uptick in generation, some days are still down at 1-2kwh but other days are pushing 5 - 7kwh which is nice.

but importantly......... *most* days in feb what i have generated have been enough to allow our house battery to last from one cheap point to the next, so i am happy with that. i can say now confidently its only december and January i need to make significant use of on peak grid electricity. november and feb is largely solar, and battery charged from off peak with just a handful of kwh of peak electricity per week from the grid..

Last edited:
Associate
Today's forecast of 10.4 is about the same as yesterday, although I only managed 3.6

However, I've just noticed between 7-8 this morning I generated 0.1. I don't think I've seen any generation during this period in the last three months, hopefully a sign things (the sun) are on the up.

Well, after the promising start, it rained most of the day.

Similar result to yesterday - 3.7

Back
Top Bottom