Solar panel production figures

39.66 kWh generated, and 38.192 exported, new records for this year. 16.3 was exported at Flux rate

No records for me, been a choppy day here.

You still managed to beat me, I was at the top of the live charts until mid-afternoon, then you sneaked by.

Has Ronski upgraded further??
Hi Katie, welcome back, I did wonder what had happened to you're upgrade.

I've got plans afoot for moooore panels, can never have enough :D

Yes, the panning for flat roofs has been relaxed, it used to a be a maximum height of 200mm above the roof, I think its now 600mm, but not certain on that, may be some other things, also commercial buildings are allowed more installed capacity.

Last edited:
Yeah, it might have been a factor in the design.... ;) Should have two 40sq m roofs to populate....!
That will do the trick, and certainly help in winter. I've not got that much space to play with.
It still flashes furiously in the evening if Ronski has beaten me...!
I did wonder what you meant by flashing.

Great videos, and so true about the seventh wonder, mines been so incredibly useful.

For those that don't have direct integration with PV Output it is possible to use Home Assistant, lots of inverters allow access to data locally, read it and upload it with HA. HA assistant can be run on a raspberry pi, although I use an old NUC to run mine, but total overkill really.

@alphaomega16 @katie279 uses HA to upload her Givenery data, I'm sure she can give a few pointers if need be.

It can be a lot of hassle to setup with some systems, others it can be fairly straight forward. My SolarEdge system has direct API access from PV Output, but with my Victron system I have a little routine that runs directly on the Victron system in Node Red, no need for me to manually upload anything, which means zero on-going hassle :D

Home Assistant also runs Node Red, but you have to get the data into HA in the first place.

PV-Output-Node-Red.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom