Solar panel production figures

Soldato
OP
Dirty panels :mad:

Dirty-Panels.jpg

Soldato
I'm genuinely impressed at the figures a chap from work is getting on his system.

I can't seem to get my head around how things work now. People seem to have much bigger inverters than they used to. Have the feed in limits changed?

Soldato
OP
@Conanius Better off discussed in this thread.

Soldato
Soldato
How's that compare for just the roof system though? You didn't have string two last May did you?

We're well down on last May.
Probably well down, but last may was a lot sunnier than we have had this year……

Even though the rear string is making 1/3 off our productions, its also lowering the output of the roof system. Maxing out at 2.4kws of its 3.2kws of full power. So its not easy to work out how much i would have got if we didnt have string number 2 as its not just a direct minus of the rear string. If you get what i mean??

Last edited:
Associate
For May so far we're at ~1.1 MWh, but thats only 50 kWh ahread of what we did in April, with 4 days left of May. I might have expected May to do a little better! Aside from a 10 day run where it was in the 50s every day, most days otherwise been in the 15-25 range recently with just the odd good (40+) day here and there. We haven't had a completely perfect curve day since 26th Jan either! I think we're cursed :p

Associate
Last week was a bit of an up and down week lol
image.png

17.5 atm but generating just 500w so doubt ill be getting to 18 but its been such a yoyo day and it hammered down for a while as well.

Would it kill someone to flip the no cloud switch so I can see what a full day beginning to end with no clouds would be like BEFORE the summer starts and they are still cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom