Solar panel production figures

Soldato
29.3 yesterday, considering I only saw the blue of the sky for about 2 hours and the rest was overcast rubbish I can’t complain too much. It’s now the weekend, ready to do nice things and it’s raining.

Got to love the north… explains why we have the highest standing charges in the country, the grid obviously gets more hammer from the lack of day light!

Associate
Hot damn. Remind us of your setup please
Sorry to disappoint (I might have purposefully overindulged in the wording :D its a massive 110 watt hours, so nothing like yours :p). I've just put in a small system with an 80w panel integrated into half of my roof rack to keep my car/van battery topped up when we are going camping (just testing it today). I have drained a few batteries before so I’m trying to avoid that if we don't move the car for a few days.

Really got me into the whole solar thing though, wish I could build myself a big boy system for the house but i'm not staying here long enough to warrant it!

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint (I might have purposefully overindulged in the wording :D its a massive 110 watt hours, so nothing like yours :p). I've just put in a small system with an 80w panel integrated into half of my roof rack to keep my car/van battery topped up when we are going camping (just testing it today). I have drained a few batteries before so I’m trying to avoid that if we don't move the car for a few days.

Really got me into the whole solar thing though, wish I could build myself a big boy system for the house but i'm not staying here long enough to warrant it!

Lol, so you did. Bravo. :D

Associate
Well a better day on the house system today with 35,30Kwh made and exported 20.60Kwh of it the waters hot and we have just hit the month target with a day to spare on the house but could have dun far better if the weather had been kinder. And the workshop made 13Kwh so I'm a happy chappy today

House System is East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2 x 9.5 battery's

Workshop system is South/East
2440w of panels two 720w strings
one 1000w string
Hybrid inverter with 4x 12v 100Amp
Battery's
Plus grid tie inverter as well