Solar panel production figures

Associate
Not the flying start to the month we need with a poor 26.40 made and exported 11.10 on the house and that all thanks to a bright spell mid afternoon
and a low 8Kwh on the workshop system the summer that just keeps giving

House System is East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2 x 9.5 battery's

Workshop system is South/East
2440w of panels two 720w strings
one 1000w string
Hybrid inverter with 4x 12v 100Amp
Battery's
Plus grid tie inverter as well

Associate
First time since January that I've reached the monthly estimate. 762kWh against an estimate of 703. Still very poor compared to last year. After a few days sun, we are back to rain for the foreseeable. The weather this year is getting me down, so much I need to do outside, and I'm too fair-weather to attempt any of it in the rain.

Associate
Terrible day yesterday, 10kw generated. Didn't charge overnight and only managed to get to 94% on the batteries.
Slightly better today, 8.9 generated so far and the batteries are currently at 92% and rising slowly.

Associate
cold - do you live in alaska lol
Not exactly warm out (13c) and lot of breeze makes it worse, even used my quilt last night as it started getting chilly in my room down here in Southend.

Lets put it this way, the temperature on the front of my PC was at 24c which is what I usually see in winter time and my hard drive temps dropped 2+3 degrees.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom