Solar panel production figures

Not a good start to September this year
image.png

Another poor day here, just 2.9 generated.

Today is the first anniversary of our install though and the panels have managed 3421.9 kWh from an estimate of 3243 kWh, so slightly better than expected. Exports didn't start until March or April this year and we've managed 1157.8 kWh.

So overall, even though it doesn't seem to have been the sunniest year we do appear to have met our estimated target.

Last edited:
So a poor day after poor day we made 8Kwh on the house today two and a half on the workshop. It was Gas board cheap grid from 9am till 5pm so I did 6 hours of charging from there at 11p a Kwh taking the house battery to 100% with 19Kwh from there. But the total import for the day is 26Kwh as 5 went out to the workshop to charge the battery out there to 100% as well.
Its cheap rate Sunday as well so I will dump what's left in the battery's just before 9am for 15p a kwh to the Grid and then charge them back up at 11p a Kwh
I did look at there Tarff's today and that online chat c*ap got me no place being told to Email them or phone them week days about it.
There was a big them pushing that there export Tarff is going up from 15p to a huge 15.1 p that made me laugh

House System is split East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2 x 9.5 battery's

Workshop system is South/East
2440w of panels two 720w strings
one 1000w string
Hybrid inverter with 4x 12v 100Amp
Battery's
Plus grid tie inverter as well