Solar panel production figures

7.2 kWh! :mad:

On the positive side Heat pump completed.

For your system size that's terrible, and just goes to show how bad it can be, we have a 50kWp system at work, and I'm sure the lowest I've ever noticed was about 6kWh.

Good news on the heat pump, did you go with one of the big players, Heat Geeks engineer, or just a normal independent?

For your system size that's terrible, and just goes to show how bad it can be, we have a 50kWp system at work, and I'm sure the lowest I've ever noticed was about 6kWh.

Good news on the heat pump, did you go with one of the big players, Heat Geeks engineer, or just a normal independent?
Yes, quite shocking, still not wired up the new panels yet and 3 more to fit. I've also noticed that the sun height and rise/set on some of the more recent panels resulting in a drop in performance (but this was expected).
Heat pump with Octopus, although used mine and heat geeks calculation to size the radiators/pump correctly for lower flow return temperatures ( oversizing all downstairs radiators, upstairs more than adequate).
Excellent install team, meticulous and also ran the outside pipework alongside the new gable wall panels in 140mm black ducting - looks very neat.

Last edited:
And from the month that keeps giving we get 6.70Kw made on the house and the
workshop made 0.90Kwh summer has come to a crashing end

House System is split East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2 x 9.5 battery's

Workshop system is South/East
2440w of panels two 720w strings
one 1000w string