1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something silly that maybe will amuse.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Efour, Jan 14, 2017.

1. del_piero

Gangster

I think you're right now but will be able to make it to Chicago for a holiday in the morning to resolve this matter and the rest of your life.

Best get the flight tickets booked!

2. Russinating

Capodecina

I don't think I will be in the future of fashion and lifestyle and I need to be a bit of a market holding. The beautiful flowers in my laptop will just have to go through the shark tank. The zoo seaworld aircraft carrier is a good idea.

3. RoboCod

Capodecina

The Army has the right now so that means less immigrants taking our English language.

4. Nomisf

Man of Honour

The nostalgia to be a good time in Florence and the curtain pole my black radio pole.

5. Amp34

Caporegime

I don't think anyone would like to have to be a good person. to be a fair few of the people that have been discussed in the article.

6. WillyNelson

Soldato

were not immediately available to comment on the way I am so excited about this.

7. Disco_P

Soldato

I have no idea how to get a job.

(as a student, it's not that far from the truth)

8. Efour

Capodecina

Hi and welcome to the post office. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at the post office and I will have to be replaced with something like this. I feel like half a man who was wondering about the number of people in public changing rooms.

9. Spuj

Mobster

I don't want to go back in to see if it is a bad thing to do so if we do that then it is a great app if it does work well.

:confused:

10. Xire

Mobster

The gym is not rated yet but the big boys and girls have been working hard for your business needs to play with your own personal injury compensation

11. Biffa

Man of Honour

The first time buyers are not going to have a look at the end of the most important thing that is not rated yet it means that you have to do so by the end of this email.

12. Reginald

Wise Guy

So excited to be in bed with my parents for a week or two.

....:eek::(:confused:

13. Gtiracer

Wise Guy

The longer the the the the moment but will probably disable the the moment x can drop too late now x can you x can drop off with the sale and and and josh Home to be honest I will be ok with Cecil will be back later x can you forgive the the the the moment but it's about time we will make sure I think it was just for you as it was from you x.

I just kept tapping the left option

14. Participant

Caporegime

Hi m&d I am not a big fan of the philanthropists and the neutral at the fan by the way home from the junction box on the right to each downlight and then still have to use a mitt and bucket

15. Noxia

Soldato

So I got the Renault Laguna Beach and then its gonna hold value coz you never actually cares about karma.

16. Efour

Capodecina

The same cast iron skillet over them criminally accused of something silly. I have Pokémon on my sister was out all day basically getting paid to work with a chair.

17. Participant

Caporegime

I think I went to that club

18. Hitman_Leon

Man of Honour

I'm not looking to recruit a senior level of service for the first one to be the gentleman to get a beer.