Sony Cant Spell "select"

Associate
P1010136.JPG

its a legit pic as well , shows that there rushing with stuff

Soldato
Johanson said:
It shows nothing. We have no idea how it happened and it infers nothing about the development of the rest of the hardware.

Btw this is old, the new pics of the controller with the correct spelling can be seen in my TGS thread

Good God!! It's the same one from the PS2! Still if it an't broke why fix it?!

I still say the original XBOX s-controller is the best i've ever used

XPE

XPE

Soldato
robgmun said:
Good God!! It's the same one from the PS2! Still if it an't broke why fix it?!

I still say the original XBOX s-controller is the best i've ever used

I must be one of the few people that just don’t like the dual shock controller.

Soldato
XPE said:
I must be one of the few people that just don’t like the dual shock controller.

Nope, I find it to be quite poor. Design was good when it first came out, but is now outdated.

Dont forget, the analogue sticks were bunged on to compete with the N64s analogue stick, and so therefore have never really been in the 'proper' position.

I also never owned one (spanning several years) where either of the sticks centred properly either, though thats probably bad luck.

Soldato
If they switched the D-pad with the left analog stick it would be much better. One thing the PS pads have over the original Xbox pads (can't comment on the S controllers, only used one a few times) is the D-pad is much better. It's quite a nice accurate D-pad, but these days that's not too important in most games.

Permabanned
I love the Playstation controller, Over the last 10 years console controllers have gotten too fat and round, the PS3 is th same as the PS2 but with Wireless and no rumble. PS2 is very similar to the PS1 but with Analogue which is from 1995.

I am glad they have stuck with the design. Xbox and the 360 just seem a bit large. Didn't like the N64 controller either but the Gamecube isn't bad.

Megadrive SNES and NES are realmans controllers tbh. :D

Back
Top Bottom