Sony Cant Spell "select"

I think the n64 controller was the best one ever made for like goldeneye!

I dunno how you can say the xbox360 controller is too big tho? you must have very small hands..

I don't like it. Its far too small for my big fat hands so I can only play for a little while before it begins to hurt. Plus the two analogue sticks are in the most ridiculous position ever. My favourite is the N64 controller closely followed by the GC. Never used an XBox controller so I can't comment

I always like the Gamecube controller; I like the ergonomics of it, nice and comfortable to hold.

My main problem with the Dual shock is the analogy sticks, I don’t think they respond as well as the ones on the Gamecube or the 360 imo.

Haven't held an XBox 360 controller yet, but would be impressed if it is better than the cube's.

The Xbox (both sizes) are shocking, dreamcastr is pretty poor. Sony's dual shock is ok, N64 is good, love the Z-Trigger on that.

The gamecube one would be better if the buttons were placed like the PS2/360 design.

I agree with others that have said the 360 pad is the best, its pretty comfortable.

Honorable mention to the SNES pad. Cheers for shoulder buttons.

Energize said:
Playstation controller is definatley my favorite controller.

Same here as I played both my PS and PS2 to death with them! I was very sceptical about the Xbox 360s controller when I first used it but I have to admit it's far more ergonomical and easier to use, it's just a superior controller in just about every way.

I still prefer the ps2 controller for most things, although the 360 one whips it in the driving genre. The ps2 buttons and d-pad are way ahead of the xbox pads.
Conversly the analouge section of the xbox pads are way ahead of the ps2 pad.

It really all depends on what games your playing.

The Nintendo pads are ok, they always feel a bit gimmicky to me, but tbh i've never had a gc game hold my atention for enough time to have really gotten used to it.

I'd take a 360 pad for driving/fps and a ps2 pad for footy/beat em ups.

Back
Top Bottom