Sony Xperia 1 MkIV

Soldato
Looks like O2 are giving extra £300 for trade in, brings the price down good amount if you want to go down the contract route.

Soldato
O2's basically dead in my area.
The signal is "good" but what we actually get is unusable

Could always just buy it outright once you get it and cancel airtime, assume that still works with O2. Would probably have to pay for a month or so of it while they process the trade in.

Associate
Did anyone have a mk2 or mk3 and if so was the fingerprint sensor ok? It was terrible on the mk1 but I loved the form factor and speakers.

Soldato
Did anyone have a mk2 or mk3 and if so was the fingerprint sensor ok? It was terrible on the mk1 but I loved the form factor and speakers.

Had mk1 and mk2, first one was awful, second one was excellent and same for ones after that I believe.

Permabanned
Might try this phone but not entirely convinced by the screen ratio.

Won't know until I try it I guess, try before you buy, or buy, try and refund which is usually the way for the me.... :)

Edit: Sadly not many apps support the Ultrawide display, such a shame as it's a great phone. Refund it is I guess. :cry::D

Associate
OP
Sony has just announced the official cooling contraption for PRO GAMERS N STREAMERS.

It's essentially a fan with some additional IO but it's rumoured to be £160 - barmy!

Just make a new PSP FFS...

Soldato
It looks ridiculous:

No physical controller either so you'll still depend on the touch screen. I guess it's handy if you stream mobile games often, but for even the average mobile gamer it's expensive.

Back
Top Bottom