South Park

Soldato
For anyone who's been watching series 14, do not miss the new episode!

Medicinal Fried Chicken - Airs tomorrow 10.30pm on Comedy Central although you can watch online if you cannot wait.

Just wanted to give you a heads up as it is absolutely amazing! One of the funniest episodes I have ever seen :)

Soldato
OP
New season has started in America so you can watch online, otherwise it's on Comedy Central Wednesday October 2nd at 10pm.

Season 17 - Episode 1 just watched and can't say it was that good to be honest, hope the next 9 episodes are a lot better. No mid break this time, just straight 10 episodes.

Soldato
OP
LMAO!!! The ending to the new episode 'You're Not Yelping' I wasn't too sure how they were going to end it, but it's one of the best endings in south park for ages!!!!

Soldato
OP
So what was the episode actually trying to say...who can sum it up?

lol no idea.

"Yaoi" is a slang meaning 'boys love' or homosexuality that is used in the japanese language. Popular with fangirls who like their favorite anime guys to kiss.

Obviously they were ripping gay people like normal no change there.

Only thing I picked up on was that they showed how much Cartman loves himself, but he doesn't want to admit this to himself as he thinks it makes him gay. Therefore the end scene he imagines himself getting bumed by the cupid him, when in reality we see what his Mum sees and it's him having a **** lol

Soldato
OP
If you understand what is going on in America at the moment, then it's funny. If you don't, then you will find it boring.

Soldato
OP
Yeah was gonna say, they have either edited that super quick, or had 2 ready to go either way. I know they can turn a full episode round in about 4 days now however. Also with trump winning, I feel it has allowed them to go where they wanted to go with it :D

Soldato
OP
Vaccine special episode aired last night. Haven't watched myself but will later this evening. Hopefully be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom