South Park

Soldato
For anyone who's been watching series 14, do not miss the new episode!

Medicinal Fried Chicken - Airs tomorrow 10.30pm on Comedy Central although you can watch online if you cannot wait.

Just wanted to give you a heads up as it is absolutely amazing! One of the funniest episodes I have ever seen :)

Caporegime
So far it's been meh and has been for a while imo.

Occasionally there's a flash of brilliance but I'm just not laughing at the gags as much as I used to. Maybe it's me!

I liked the Tiger Woods golf game whereby you have to defend yourself against Mrs. Woods, then later they play it and it's just golf and it's crap. That made me lol.

McBoogerballs was ok...Randy Marsh is still a legend!

Soldato
So far it's been meh and has been for a while imo.

Occasionally there's a flash of brilliance but I'm just not laughing at the gags as much as I used to. Maybe it's me!!

Nah I agree. I think they focus too much on either parodies or trying to be controversial, instead of running with the inter-group humour between Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman which always makes me laugh the most.

Caporegime
Does he change his hair colour from ginger to black or something??

Not quite, something far worse. He tricks his parents (Scott's) into rescuing a pony from a farm, and told the farmer/redneck poachers were in the area. The farmer shoots and kills Scott's parents thinking they were poachers. Cartman drags their bodies away when the police arrive. He cooks some tasty chili with the parents at the main ingredients. Meanwhile Eric hosts a chili cook-off and invites Radiohead; Scott eats his parents/chili without realising until Eric tells him. He starts crying and Radiohead turn up just as he does and call him a "cry baby". Pure Cartman.

Think the episode you are thinking of, is when the guys dye Eric's hair Ginger in his sleep and so Eric believes he has become a day walker and so leads gingers to try and kill all the locals.

Caporegime
23o0hx.jpg

I will get my coat :o

Back
Top Bottom