Poll: Spanish Grand Prix 2022, Barcelona - Race 6

Rate the 2021 Spanish Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Always surprised how upset peoples on here get about teams working as teams in a team sport. If you can square the ball across the box for a tap in you do. Perez covers off George, free stop. Team can also create space for their other driver. Team gets a 1-2, barring issues. Constructors matters when you’ve had multiple DNF’s.

Real shame for Charles, very unfortunate. Spices up both championships though.

Lewis, disappointing attitude from a 7 time WC. Accident wasn’t his fault though.

Perfectly played by RBR.

Man of Honour
Hamilton radio - Some more input man. I've not heard anything. I don't know where I am. Gap to the car ahead? Do I need to pick up pace? Am I losing a lot through seven? Just need some updates please mate.

Pit - Ok Lewis. Currently P6. We've got 4 cars in our pit window. So currently matching pace of the cars ahead.

Man of Honour
Norris radio - Am I going to the end?

Pit - We're going to try. Ok Lando, just to be clear. Yeah, we will try to go to the end but we're in control of this race with Alonso 7 behind. So if we had to add a stop because other people do, that would be ok.

Associate
What on earth are Sky doing this year. Awful drones, dramatic spinning, filming reflections, missing key moments. Coverage is all over the shop.

Soldato
Perez needs to grow a pair. But the more races that go on, the less point in arguing. Someone needs to tell him to start looking out for his own career otherwise he’ll be in a Williams before he knows it.

Man of Honour
What on earth are Sky doing this year. Awful drones, dramatic spinning, filming reflections, missing key moments. Coverage is all over the shop.
It's not sky... They just broadcast the feed they're given.

It's Liberty Media who do the actual camera work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom