Spec me a corner sofa

Caporegime
They tend to be used in small chavvy houses where space is at a premium, because you get an extra seat in the corner. They're often made from cheap plastic leatherette and are from DFS etc.

People also lie / lounge on them, which is very lower class.

Soldato
= OcUK triggered

TVs mounted above a fireplace/just high in general make me sick in my mouth :(

Corner sofas however, nah not having it, they’re comfy and if you like entertaining mean you can get more on them.

I have a large open plan lounge/kitchen/diner and use the corner sofa facing away from the kitchen to separate the “lounge” into a separate space in a way

Soldato
I've got a corner sofa. Don't like it. Want to replace it it with a small sofa and armchair eventually. I don't like it due to practical reasons though, not for pathetically judgmental ones.

Soldato
I think it started as a joke but then some sad losers on here started taking it seriously so as to feel better about their pathetic lives.

*Note, I don't have a corner sofa and while my TV is wall mounted it is positioned fairly low down the wall while still being relatively child-safe.

Soldato
I have a corner sofa. We got it cheap when we lived in a flat. It does the two of us fine. We will replace with a 3 and 2 eventually.

Soldato
Just for the OP:

Someone in the Things You've Bought Thread posted their new corner sofa, to which one strange commenter responded "corner sofa, bit chavvy no?"
Everyone else just kind of runs with it, because it's hilarious.

The TV thing no idea, probably because it sucks. I'd hate having my TV up there personally.

Back
Top Bottom