spec me a wallet

Soldato
looking for something small and compact that can hold around 6 cards

no bi-fold or tri fold. Just simple card holder. Do you guys use a combination of card holder and money clip ?

any recommendations

I came across this one via amazon.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Like bags I find there is no such thing as a perfect wallet. Day to day I bought one of these, but this was because I was in the shop in Manchester buying shoes and did a deal to throw in a wallet.

https://www.oliversweeney.com/wallets/bonnet-leather-money-clip?colour=Black

It's small and ideal for 6 cards and my car tracker but frankly I removed the metal bit and fold a few notes into one side. As I said, not perfect, but works.

Associate
I have the wallet from your OP, except without the horrible logo.

It's OK, but I wouldn't buy another - overall impressions:

Cards don't sit in it very well, the lower slots are effectively useless as more than half the card is poking out.

I have 2 x cards in some of the slots, that works OK but sometimes difficult to get to one without the other. Sometimes even the cards in a slot to themselves are difficult to get out.

I haven't managed to find a use for the slit in the top / side yet - seems pointless.

The magnet is pretty strong (It will hold a set of keys through my pocket, amazed my nephew with this "magic" trick) and it holds notes well.

Caporegime
I actually bought the one in the OP a few days ago from amazon... I'm happy with it so far

actually mine has some squiggly writing and 'Paris' written on it where that one says Teemzone but aside from that it is identical

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom