Spec me an ideal case/loop combo

Soldato
looks great. the only negative, for me, is the bend in the long tubing - that would annoy my happiness no end, I'd need that straight or I'd go bonkers! probably just me though :p

Associate
That looks so smart. Noticed it's almost as big as urgent washing machine lmao. I couldn't imagine. Having a case that big now I've gone mitx.

Giggled when I saw what you where filling it with. I bought a few 100ml syringe online and use that with a big thing peice of tubing.

Associate
OP
I received some cold cathode uv light tubes today:
F9OuRTc.jpg

Think I now need to do something with the water - a UV additive perhaps?
For clarity, the tubes at top and bottom are just resting (top one is held in place only by the loops of 8-pin cable and CPU fan header :)
I was not sure where they could fit (top one was a nightmare to insert after all the other hardware!) so might remove and attach to the upper radiator instead so that it is hidden by the side panel. The lower one can't be hidden but might install it on the right next to the smaller panel.

Associate
OP
Just a little update regarding the cathode tubes:
They don't like being vertical. I have had to replace 4 tubes that I have mounted vertically in the case have rapidly dimmed to almost emitting no light at all, while the 2 I positioned horizontally have shown no sign of failure since the day I fitted them.
I am considering changing my tubing out to transparent and using an orange pastel for the next time I flush the loop.

Soldato
Just a little update regarding the cathode tubes:
They don't like being vertical. I have had to replace 4 tubes that I have mounted vertically in the case have rapidly dimmed to almost emitting no light at all, while the 2 I positioned horizontally have shown no sign of failure since the day I fitted them.
I am considering changing my tubing out to transparent and using an orange pastel for the next time I flush the loop.
You could go for uv led strips instead of the cold cathodes?

Back
Top Bottom