Spec me an ITX case/build for large air coolers

Soldato
OP
Thanks, what memory are you planning to get that fits the 40mm clearence of your cooler, all i can find is rubbish cheapo memory.

Currently using Team Group Dark Pro, the front fan rests on top of both memory modules but the fan is in line with the cooler and there are no issues

For the Ryzen 4000 build I dont know yet because it depends on what RAM is available at the time, I'll probably keep current RAM to start and see whats available

You dont have to run the 120mm fan on the front of the DRPro4, on my setup the tower clears the memory but the middle fan isnt very powerful and I saw an increase in temps without the front fan

Associate
If you're not hung up about RGB, then you can do lot worse than FD Core 500. It's cheap ~£50, looks premium & allows better airflow than first glance would assume, takes huge air coolers e.g. NH D15S in conjunction with humongous amounts of storage (even 5.25" drive) - powerful ATX PSUs (fully modular ~150mm length) and full length 2-slot GPUs. Google my own build titled "Black Magic Tardis" for reference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom