Spec me: Rolling baccy

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Dropping my B&H as I thought I'd try and save some money considering how ridiculously expensive cigarettes are getting.

I asked my friend what's good baccy, here's how the conversation went:

qkTg8Ucl.jpg

So I'd like some more informed suggestions please :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
I always used Golden Virginia before switching to Vaping. I switched about 5 years ago now and haven't smoked a roll up since I know it not for everyone but worth a go if you have not already.

Cost wise its about 40 quid a month for me, and I use it a lot. I probably smoked about 20 a day before.

Soldato
Cutters Choice should be called Scrotters Choice. Choose GV original for dark tobacco and GV yellow for a lighter smoke. Amber Leaf if you really want to save £££s. AL is lower grade GV and CC is belly button fluff.

Associate
I smoked GV for many years and found it fine. Although I am on week 8 or 9 of vaping now and not touched any ciggy's at all. Although I did have to invest in a sub ohm vape to get the hit I needed.

Soldato
Cutters Choice Original (not the extra smooth) was always my choice of smoke.

I picked up a pouch the other week when I started drinking again but haven't touched it since (also easing off the booze again after a couple of blowout sessions).

Associate
Golden Virginia is what I smoke nowadays. Used to smoke Old Holborn but they never have them at duty free on 10x packs, which are considerably cheaper than 5x packs, so after trying amber leaf and golden virginia found GV to be the smoother and better tasting.

Permabanned
Used to smoke golden Virginia but for some reason I went off it and started to prefer cutters choice. Its been that way since.

Worst by far is Drum I think if all I could get is drum I’d give it up very quickly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom