Spec me some alloys for a Peugeot 106 GTi

Soldato
OP
Yip.

There's a lad on eBay who does exchange based refurbs with them - some of the 'options' he offers look very impressive!

my106leftside.jpg

That's nice :D can you give me the seller name? What sort of suspension trickery would need doing to get them on nicely without ruining handling?

Associate
White works well...better pic...

Until you press the brake pedal. :p

That's nice :D can you give me the seller name? What sort of suspension trickery would need doing to get them on nicely without ruining handling?

I'm pretty sure this is the guy. The car looks to be lowered 50mm. Mine's 35mm and I wouldn't go any lower personally, each to their own though.

Soldato
Until you press the brake pedal. :p

I don't mean the dropped etc. I just mean the colours on that one work well, the previous picture I posted of a 106 with white wheels had the wheel colour over exposed so couldn't see the detail properly. :)

I'm pretty sure this is the guy. The car looks to be lowered 50mm. Mine's 35mm and I wouldn't go any lower personally, each to their own though.

*Adds to bookmarks*

:D

Soldato
no they don't, that was an awful come back:p

tbh 205 wheels look ok on 106's, especially the one Leeum posted, they look like ass on 306's though.

You look ass. :p

On the PH1 306 they aren't too bad and certainly 100x better than the standard 13" steel wheels with hubcaps that they replaced.

On the PH2 onwards 306s though I think cyclones do fit much better certainly.

Soldato
Standard (there's another type that was on a few that my mate had, I don't know if they were on option but you do see them occasionally, they look good too), 205GTI 1.9 speedlines imo.

Cyclones look alright but I prefer the 1.9s. Mate of mine had a silver one on white 205 speedlines, didn't excpect it to look good but they did. Nimrods can work too but not my favourite, nice on 306s though.

And 1.9GTI wheels look pretty gash on MOST 306s. Works with some.

Same as others have said as far as aftermarket goes, compomotives, speedlines, TDs can all look pretty good, not much else does.

Soldato
205 GTi 1.9 :cool:

There used to be a set of pepperpots lying around in our garage (from one of Dad's 205s or his T16 I guess) but then he gave them away to make space a few years ago :mad: :confused:. I'd love them on my Saxo VTR now!!

Back
Top Bottom