Spec me

Soldato
OP
You have probably grown used to the low down torque of yours. Back to back when driving both as they were intended to be driven, the MPS will be much faster, but in general driving it is probably a bit less flexible due to the nature of the torque delivery on the 2.2D. The MPS will be about the fastest and torquiest hot hatch which meets your specs, so you might have to re-consider your options if it doesn't live up to expectations!

Remember that your car is already stage 1+/stage 2 tuned as well. Do the same to the MPS and it will be in the 320 - 350BHP range.

I suppose you have a point.

Hmm i really need to think

Soldato
You might want to try something with a bigger engine.. you're probably used to the pull at low rpm whereas turbo petrol will feel a bit dead before the turbo picks up

Soldato
I have no idea what i will feel with the LSD. Less wheel spin around corners?

When you get to the point when you think "I should be understeering", you feel like some invisible force is just pulling you into the bend.

You have to be going pretty stupidly on a dry road to feel the full benefit, but will easily feel it in damp conditions.

Caporegime
^ That is a good way of explaining it... I went round a tight slip road at 70MPH in my Celica... That LSD was one of the only good things about it, and it was only a second hand one out of an MR2.

Back
Top Bottom