Spider-Man (PS4)

V F

V F

Soldato
Yep, main story is its own tree of trophies to platinum. I would get the DLC packs though, some awesome scenes and battles.

Associate
Thanks, I understand the trophy tree now, cheers!
Platinum'd it and working through the 2nd DLC now. Can't see me platinum each of them with the screwball challenges that are horrible! :D

Soldato
What's the DLC like, worth playing or all filler?

Thinking of getting the Ultimate upgrade for PS5 to get the remaster, might not be worth it just for the standard game but since all the DLC is bundled in it makes it more worthwhile.

Associate
Just finished the DLCs last night.
Good bit of extra story! About 6-8 hours of gameplay.
I really enjoyed them! I bought the ultimate edition too, didn't want to start Miles before playing the first spider-man, but now that's done and dusted, onto Miles next!

Soldato
Just finished the DLCs last night.
Good bit of extra story! About 6-8 hours of gameplay.
I really enjoyed them! I bought the ultimate edition too, didn't want to start Miles before playing the first spider-man, but now that's done and dusted, onto Miles next!
Just a tip with miles when you get chances to focus on all side stuff do it, the main missions only last approx 3hours.

In my first run I did everything, 2nd run was purely main missions only to get the new game plus trophy

Associate
Cheers dude! Shame about the short game, I heard it was 10 hours, maybe that was 10 hours to complete all the side missions/100% districts.
Thanks again.

Soldato
Cheers dude! Shame about the short game, I heard it was 10 hours, maybe that was 10 hours to complete all the side missions/100% districts.
Thanks again.
I clocked 18hours which was doing everything 100% plat and the 2nd play through.

2nd play through was roughly 3hours, the main story is just short

Back
Top Bottom