1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spider-Man (PS4)

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by ThestigGT999, Apr 3, 2017.

1. davisdavid

Wise Guy

To be fair it took me 28/29 hours to complete the base game on the so called hardest setting. The dlc should take around ~2 hours each so there's another 6. Say 35 hours in total which is what you'd expect. However, if you do play and do play the dlc you'll see how blatantly obvious it was ripped from the initial game which is my biggest gripe with an otherwise excellent game, just flat out blatant greed.

2. Mark1989

Capodecina

Got the plat on this last night, holding off getting the Dlc, I loved the game feel abit burnt out on spider man now.

If anything only negative was having three base types to take down, the prisoner camps were easy and pointless I got why sable ones were there it kinda fit.

Also... Sod bomb challanges was so glad to just get enough challange tokens for the suits

3. elh_2009

Hitman

For the plat do you have to complete the new game + part of the trophy tree?

4. Pigeon_Killer

Caporegime

No, that's completely separate.

5. elh_2009

Hitman

excellent, i thought that was the case but nice to double check, thanks

6. Mark1989

Capodecina

If your going for the plat, don't waste challange tokens on the gadgets like I did

7. elh_2009

Hitman

Why? Is it because you need them for suits?

8. Mark1989

Capodecina

Yeah, plus you don't need to upgrade all gadgets to plat. If you good at the task master stuff it's fine go for both.

I did upgrade all gadgets but meant I had to gold more task master challanges, took few attempts I just didn't like the bomb challanges

9. elh_2009

Hitman

Thanks, I am right at the start so not got to any of the challenges yet

10. Mark1989

Capodecina

No worries best tip I can give you is also clear all the side stuff as it appears, it's how I did it.

Reason I say this if you leave it all till the game finishes you'll have so much to do that's similiar your likely to get thed up certain tasks

11. elh_2009

Hitman

yeah thats what ive been doing, ive done all the towers and backpacks, working my way through fisk towers and landmarks now which clears what i have on my map currently.

12. Mak3R

Wise Guy

Great game I have to say, one of my first console games in over a decade. I've 100% the campaign plus all basic trophies (which was actually an accident until last night when I was waiting for DLC to download and saw I'd only 2 left so did them anyway). haha. Some of the taskmaster challenges are way too hard so I'll never fully complete the trophies, don't have the patience :). DLC seems very short, only played for an hour and was nearly half way throught the first one. Ah well. I have proably got a good 30 hours+ out of the base game easily doing it all.