[SPOILERS]England vs Bulgaria - Euro 2012 Qualifying

Caporegime
What is it with England strikers? Do they get a group discount?? :)

Haha, kudos to Crouch atleast for now he's going to cheat but he's not yet been thick enough to get married.

If I was on 100k per week and I had a tendancy to want to shag something or someone else I'd not bother getting married. That Coleen now has a baby and can cream just about everything from Rooney, what a chump.

Of course It could all be lies but I've never seen one of these numpties get caught and it end up being lies.

I swear the reason she took him back the first time was because they were not yet married and her family wanted to make sure she wasn't about to walk away with nothing.

Soldato
Well that was better than expected. Hart's save just before the second goal was crucial, could have easily been 1-1 had they put it away. Defoe took his goals very well. He finally seems to be converting his performances for Spurs to the England team.

Love how people don't seem to grasp how two different managers can play Rooney in differing roles, and how he manages to perform for both of them. No wait, sorry, he didn't score any goals, he must be rubbish.

That's the first time I've ever been suspended, fully deserved mind. I'd apologise to Tango had he not then sworn at me via email afterwards. :D

Associate
Things I'd rather spend my time doing tonight XI:

Code:
          Watching paint dry - Arguing with drunkenmaster

Sleeping    -    Eating   -   Counting sheep  -  Cleaning the toilet

Cracking one off - Self-harm - Clothes shopping - Staring out of the window

Contemplating the very nature of humanity
             and our ritual desire for tribal dependency
     upon a backdrop of increasingly fragile socio-economics.

As you can see, I, like Fabio, feel the more 'rigid' flat 4-4-2 system still has some benefit to the modern game.

I lol'd when I saw this and just wanted to say I love you. But I was banned from posting then for saying a word perfectly acceptable on Father Ted :mad:, so I had to wait two days, then say I love you, which I think is far creepier. :D

Back
Top Bottom