***SPOILERS*** Football 14 -17 May 2010/2011

Soldato
Nani off and the completely ineffective valencia left on?

Evans to right back gigs to left back valencia off and Anderson into midfield surely?

Soldato
but i thought they had the best striker in the world rooney? against a team of average players.

if messi was playing he would have scored about 3 goals by now, just skipping past players.

barcelona should romp the CL final.

Different teams - different tactics, different performance

stop being a complete

Soldato
but i thought they had the best striker in the world rooney? against a team of average players.

if messi was playing he would have scored about 3 goals by now, just skipping past players.

He is the best striker currently in the league, I wouldn't say the world.

Soldato

You know nothing about football.

Jog on please.

Soldato

did Barca win their last game? are you acting stupid to troll or are you honestly trying your best and just coming across like that? :)

Soldato
I'm sure United will play better against Barca in the final, but the fact that they've repeatedly been capable of producing performances like this away from OT must be a real concern. When Barca have a bad day, it's basically identical to when they have a good day except that they have trouble getting the ball in the net. They still dominate possession and create chances.

Btw this passage of play is embarrassing, neither side want to venture into the other's half.

Back
Top Bottom