***SPOILERS*** Football 14 -17 May 2010/2011

Soldato
It's all far too ponderous from us - no cutting edge at all. Valencia keeps delaying before crossing it in and Giggs keeps playing it to Roo Shen there are two men on him.

Valencia is brilliant leave him be, he is just so.........preductive when he plays.

Evans, valencia and PIG off please.

Oh wait, we don't have anybody else.

Last edited:
Soldato
we've been well *****. I'd jerk Valencia off and get Berbatov on, if he comes on the pitch then I think we'll stiffen up a bit up front and at the back.

Caporegime
Has Lindegaard actually come back from his knee surgery? He had an op a few weeks ago didnt he?

Perhaps not, who knows.

It was a stupid decision to rest VDS.

Why not play our strongest team for this one then rest a few players next week? It makes no sense to put us under pressure like that.

Soldato
Do you think Valencia has been brilliant today though?

I'm being sarcastic, he is doing what he does for 99% of the time which is run at the full back, get stood up and then passing it backwards.

If the game is open, with full backs that push on, he is a little better, in games like this where you need a bit of craft to get through he is ******* useless.

Soldato
Oh dear, every time they show the Blackburn goal Evans looks worse, running around in the box like a headless chicken, nowhere near Emerton at any point in the build-up to the goal!

Soldato
Perhaps not, who knows.

It was a stupid decision to rest VDS.

Why not play our strongest team for this one then rest a few players next week? It makes no sense to put us under pressure like that.

I was actually surprised at how strong our side is today, I was really expecting a 2nd string side against Blackburn

I totally agree with you though, maybe leave out Chicharito (he has looked a little tired recently imo) but otherwise play as full a 1st XI as possible otherwise

PIG has been a disaster waiting to happen for a while, VDS is not only a great player individually he also communicates with the back 4 so much better and exudes confidence and strength

edit - saying that Nani has had two decent chances to score as well....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom