***SPOILERS*** Football 14 -17 May 2010/2011

Caporegime
I don't think the back 4 has helped, Evans for obvious reasons but there have been a couple of terrible pass backs and only Vidic was trying to get the defence moving in the build up to the goal.

Soldato
I'd rather we just started with 10 men than play Johnny Evans to be honest.

Hopefully the Irish triumvirate of crapness will be shipped out this summer.

Soldato
For the goal Evans was clearly playing like a CB - trying to cut out the cross, not mark his man.

Wish we had more options on the bench as I'm not sure the eleven on the pitch can do this.

Caporegime
you guys cannot complain about players being rested, theres only 1 or 2 guys been rested.

the main reason for the lackluster performance is PIG, then Evans for poor marking, when the cross came in he just watched it and turned round, if that was Vidic he would have been throwing himself at that guy as if he had a rifle trying to kill his family. Valencia looks like he has a niggling injury.

Caporegime
Not seen Man Utd play this badly since the 0-0 at Newcastle, they're lucky they aren't losing by more with the clown in goal.

Soldato
Hernandez just looks tired and completely lacking concentration. Get Berbs and Anderson on.

Great recovery from Pig there (not) - he was rolling around on the ground long after the save... GET AMOS ON!!!

Soldato
personally i would have put fabio LB and rafael RB, the balls back to PIG have been awful, and that has knocked his confidence, although the second one he should have just cleared straight away.

I thought Rafael was injured? Otherwise yeah the two brothers at left and right back would have been much better.

Back
Top Bottom