*SPONSORED* Project OCD

Associate
Heard nothing back so far. Sent another email tonight, if I hear nothing back by Monday I plan to chase this further with the authorities, there's plenty of evidence to do so.
I really thought this was going to be a great project for a great cause and it looks like this was just a big con. I feel sorry for the charity that was supposed to benefit from this more than anything.

Associate
wow just being reading back throught the post, guy seemed very genuine in what he was doing, but seems after people have sent parts its gone all quiet.
I understand the loss of a friend can but a back burner on things and also being in IT his work is demanding but after saying that it only takes a few minutes to update people or have the decent to send parts back.
I really hope the guy doesnt let people down and fullfill his word on what he is doing.

Soldato
It's sad to see stuff like this. :( I know life can get busy and get in the way of stuff like this. Hell, i've got a project going on here myself that i need to update but havent had the time to get going with it... The difference is my project like many others here is all off my own back with my own parts done purely in my spare time. Whereas he's come and asked you guys to donate parts to help him on his way for a good cause. So if something has changed and he can no longer do this, he should be sending these bits back to you. :mad: Hope you get a good outcome guys.

Back
Top Bottom