Sports-center showers. No cubicles. Will I look stupid in swimming trunks lol. Uncomfortable...

Soldato
OP
Lol, brilliant GD responses as always :D

I said Ive never showered in public but I take that back. I used to swim a lot and had a shower before & after the swim. And there I saw 95% of people wear their trunks. But thats a different setting. Its the showers right by the pool. These showers are in the workout areas...

Go and use the female showers if it bothers you, they won't mind.

I workout with a girl friend (strictly *friend* BTW lol) and she had a peek into her showers and said they all have cubicles with sliding locking doors. WTH!

Lol lol

Soldato
I prefer private showers but will go naked in open ones. Do see people with trunks on and don't see a problem with it other then having a very wet piece of clothing. Does the sports centre have a quick drier?Do you mind having wet clothing if not?

Last edited:
Permabanned
I used to be very shy with ma 4" flapper, but now I don't give a ****. Who cares? It's a grower not a shower, and it's not like I'm going to be with anyone. :p

Caporegime
Lol, brilliant GD responses as always :D

I said Ive never showered in public but I take that back. I used to swim a lot and had a shower before & after the swim. And there I saw 95% of people wear their trunks. But thats a different setting. Its the showers right by the pool. These showers are in the workout areas...

I workout with a girl friend (strictly *friend* BTW lol) and she had a peek into her showers and said they all have cubicles with sliding locking doors. WTH!

Lol lol

The workout area?

Do you mean the changing room? Your going to have to get naked in public at sometime.

Soldato
even if they are I doubt you will notice.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
cat084.png

sorry but its been too long since i last seen ceiling cat:o;)

Soldato
OP
The workout area?

Do you mean the changing room? Your going to have to get naked in public at sometime.

Lol theres two shower-areas there. One is near the pool and is only for swimmers.

The other sits on the ground floor under the gym, exercise-class rooms etc. Thats what I meant by "workout area"

Changing room is not a prob - towel around waist and a speed-change. I can dress in 2mins..and that includes shoes & socks on :D

Soldato
I'm with OP tbh. Went to a £30 gym, had open showers... cba with that before work at 6am, I want to relax and do my own thing. So essentially now pay £40 extra a month for a cubical :D.

*Do my own thing does not mean masturbation.

Associate
No problems with being naked or wearing shorts, I have played team sports since i was a nipper so got used to being naked around other guys, people do find it strange that I strip naked in country side car parks when finishing a mountain bike ride though.

Caporegime
I'm with OP tbh. Went to a £30 gym, had open showers... cba with that before work at 6am, I want to relax and do my own thing. So essentially now pay £40 extra a month for a cubical :D.

*Do my own thing does not mean masturbation.

Your gym costs 30 quid but you pay an extra 40 for a cubical?

e :

people do find it strange that I strip naked in country side car parks when finishing a mountain bike ride though.

Think of the children! You monster! :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;21664918 said:
Your gym costs 30 quid but you pay an extra 40 for a cubical?

One gym costed £30, I went to another gym that costs £70 ;). And yes that is all down the the shower facilities... maybe the jacuzzi and sauna and steam room and pool too.

Soldato
Go naked! you miss vital parts of your body if you wear trunks in the shower! Also, being naked is just awesome in general. Other than that I'm sure shorts or trunks or naked will all be fine.

Also, if you do go naked then get some pics for us.... Oh wait I'm doing this wrong...

Back
Top Bottom