SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Associate
I think I might swap my NZXT X63 fans as they get a bit loud while gaming. I'll have a look for some lower max rpm pwm fans to swap out.

Would you need higher static pressure to push through a radiator or not that important at low-ish rpm?

Associate
I think I might swap my NZXT X63 fans as they get a bit loud while gaming. I'll have a look for some lower max rpm pwm fans to swap out.

Would you need higher static pressure to push through a radiator or not that important at low-ish rpm?

Yep higher static pressure is what you need.

I went with these as they seem to be the best 140mm for pressure and noise. I’ve got some Arctic P14’s I may try as well but the thermaltake fans seem decent and are a touch quieter than the NZXT fans.

Plus if you email them they will price match the competition as they are £8 each cheaper

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/thermaltake-toughfan-14-high-performance-fan-140mm-fg-018-tt.html

Associate
Yep higher static pressure is what you need.

I went with these as they seem to be the best 140mm for pressure and noise. I’ve got some Arctic P14’s I may try as well but the thermaltake fans seem decent and are a touch quieter than the NZXT fans.

Plus if you email them they will price match the competition as they are £8 each cheaper

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/thermaltake-toughfan-14-high-performance-fan-140mm-fg-018-tt.html

Thanks that's really helpful! I also wonder whether I'll swap them round to pull air in as I'm finding my GPU is hotter than CPU at the moment. I'll try them the other way before changing the fans and see/hear the difference.

Associate
Thanks that's really helpful! I also wonder whether I'll swap them round to pull air in as I'm finding my GPU is hotter than CPU at the moment. I'll try them the other way before changing the fans and see/hear the difference.

Negative pressure is what you want. AIO fans to exhaust as they will pull air in through the sides. If you set the AIO fans to intake you will just be dumping a load of heat onto the GPU.

Try adjusting your GPU fan curve in afterburner. What GPU are you running again?

My Zotac trinity 3090 runs at 65c whilst gaming in warzone (3440x1440 ultra settings) and the fans running around 60% and can’t really hear them at all

My 5900x sits around 75c, fans around 1200-1300rpm and the AIO water is around 38-40c

Associate
Negative pressure is what you want. AIO fans to exhaust as they will pull air in through the sides. If you set the AIO fans to intake you will just be dumping a load of heat onto the GPU.

Try adjusting your GPU fan curve in afterburner. What GPU are you running again?

My Zotac trinity 3090 runs at 65c whilst gaming in warzone (3440x1440 ultra settings) and the fans running around 60% and can’t really hear them at all

My 5900x sits around 75c, fans around 1200-1300rpm and the AIO water is around 38-40c

Yes I read that was the best scenario in this case regardless. Good info thanks. I'll give afterburner a try, I've got a Gigabyte 1070. Playing F1 2020 there I'm at 53deg CPU and 66deg GPU so definitely some scope to bring the fan profile down a bit there! I've adjusted from the BIOS but still feel the NZXT fans spin up to be quite loud.

Associate
Yes I read that was the best scenario in this case regardless. Good info thanks. I'll give afterburner a try, I've got a Gigabyte 1070. Playing F1 2020 there I'm at 53deg CPU and 66deg GPU so definitely some scope to bring the fan profile down a bit there! I've adjusted from the BIOS but still feel the NZXT fans spin up to be quite loud.

For the AIO fans you need to adjust those in the NZXT Cam software. It’s worth setting your fan curve for the AIO based on water temp instead of the CPU temp. That way the fans won’t ramp up and down constantly

Associate
https://imgur.com/gallery/qwjjvIg
Finally finished. Got fed up with cable managing, nothings in the fan blades and it's...adequate :)

We have an 11400f in a ROG strix b560i, with 16gb ddr4 3200mhz

PSU is an evga 650 supernova SFX
Storage is 1tb Samsung Evo 860 and a crucial p2 nvme
GPU is a sapphire nitro 580 8gb
Cooling is a Corsair h60 with a noctua fan, and an Arctic p14 pwm.

Couldn't be happier with thermals, build.process was probably more difficult than the sg13 I had befire

Associate
Hey guys,

Here's my build in a white side windowed version of the case. Awesome case all-round, the only downside I've found so far is that unless you can orientate the front of the case away from you on the desk, it gets a little toasty when gaming with the AIO fans in exhaust lol! My GPU temps are good, a bit toastier than expected, but still good. MSI Afterburner unfortunately wasn't running during a latest gaming stint, but temps seem to be between 70 and 75c.

I intended to use motherboard standoffs (20mm) for cable management but unfortunately I bought the wrong ones, so ended up using a the standard ones. Cable management isn't what I hoped for, but it's alright. The ATX power cable on the PSU is a little tighter than I hoped as I have to have the PSU with the fan facing inwards due to having the glass panel on the mobo side, so I might have to get some black PSU extension cables. If I do end up getting some extension cables, I'll likely get the right standoffs too and swap out the velcro straps for cable ties. Here's a few pictures:

WUaNfbH.jpg ZXGkarD.jpg

Soldato
I preordered the PCI 4.0 version and a side panel at the same time. It would appear rather than allocate and send me the case when it was in stock, OCUK decided to postpone my order because they never received stock of the side panel.. kinda annoyed about it now. I must’ve been one of the first to preorder the case via the news thread and I’m still waiting with a half built PC on the carpet.

Poor show OCUK would’ve been better ordering from Caseking.

Associate
I preordered the PCI 4.0 version and a side panel at the same time. It would appear rather than allocate and send me the case when it was in stock, OCUK decided to postpone my order because they never received stock of the side panel.. kinda annoyed about it now. I must’ve been one of the first to preorder the case via the news thread and I’m still waiting with a half built PC on the carpet.

Poor show OCUK would’ve been better ordering from Caseking.
Unfortunately OCUK don’t part ship an order if something is out of stock unless you email them and ask them to :(

My mate had this with a 3090 and water block, card was in the block was in but the back plate wasn’t. 2 weeks went past and still not shipped so he rang them and they said they had since got the back plate but had given the 3090 to someone else and he was now in a queue. Think he waited 6 weeks or so and heard nothing so cancelled.

Have you emailed them to see when they will be available and if they can split the shipments?

Associate
I added some standoffs to the GPU side to bring the graphics cards away from the mobo and tidied up the cables a bit. It's created a good bit of space for cable management (had to use an old 24pin extension I had as the stock cable wasn't long enough).

I'm happy with how it came out, but it feels messy... possibly due to the NZXT cables for the AIO (and the GPU not filling the GPU side entirely, revealing some cables). I was intending to add a slimline Noctua at the top too, so I've added my old NZXT fan controller and USB hub too. I also moved the SSD under the AIO to behind the PSU.

ysSr5iel.jpg
rvmWqRZl.jpg
fgKw8Dnl.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I added some standoffs to the GPU side to bring the graphics cards away from the mobo and tidied up the cables a bit. It's created a good bit of space for cable management (had to use an old 24pin extension I had as the stock cable wasn't long enough).

I'm happy with how it came out, but it feels messy... possibly due to the NZXT cables for the AIO (and the GPU not filling the GPU side entirely, revealing some cables). I was intending to add a slimline Noctua at the top too, so I've added my old NZXT fan controller and USB hub too. I also moved the SSD under the AIO to behind the PSU.

One thing you can do the tidy the AIO cables up is poke the tubes behind the PSU and run the tube that goes to the GPU side of the rad under the spine of the case. The cables coming off the AIO can then be hidden under the tubes to conceal them better.

With regards to the top fan, does your AIO cabling have space for 3 fans? My NZXT one does so I plugged my top fan in there

Associate
That's a good idea! I'll have to check that out thank you. The only thing is that I have an SSD mounted behind the PSU, so I'm not sure I have enough space for the AIO tubes back there, but I will definitely check as they're really intrusive at the moment. However, with my PSU extension, I could flip the PSU so the fan is inside to give some more space.

I'm not sure regarding the AIO cabling, but the NZXT fan controller I have in there does, so I'll ideally chuck the fan up in there. I already have a 120mm fan which I was hoping to use, but it's a bit too big unfortunately. If I don' end up getting a fan, I'll remove the USB hub and fan controller to keep the case tidier. I'll monitor the temps and see if I need to get the extra fan.

Overall it's an awesome case and great to build in. I'm really like the small footprint of it on my desk.

Associate
That's a good idea! I'll have to check that out thank you. The only thing is that I have an SSD mounted behind the PSU, so I'm not sure I have enough space for the AIO tubes back there, but I will definitely check as they're really intrusive at the moment. However, with my PSU extension, I could flip the PSU so the fan is inside to give some more space.

I'm not sure regarding the AIO cabling, but the NZXT fan controller I have in there does, so I'll ideally chuck the fan up in there. I already have a 120mm fan which I was hoping to use, but it's a bit too big unfortunately. If I don' end up getting a fan, I'll remove the USB hub and fan controller to keep the case tidier. I'll monitor the temps and see if I need to get the extra fan.

Overall it's an awesome case and great to build in. I'm really like the small footprint of it on my desk.
For the top fan you’ll need a 92mm x 15mm fan. I have the noctua one in mine

PFA

HaD4lAN.jpg

kc415W6.jpg

sgaVnG0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom