SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Soldato
Yeah, it's a Ti and weighs not far off 2kg and i had to remove the top support bar to get it to fit then struggled to fit it again, it's pressing on the gpu shroud at the top a bit.

Associate
Plus the 90 degree cables I have found means the GPU has to be on the middle height. If you set it on the bottom like he has you can’t get a cable to suit.

Love my Meshlicious just wish SSUPD would offer a 90 degree DP1.4 cable extension in the box so you can plug your own cable into it

I found a solution for the DP cable without using custom feet. ADT-Link dp ribbon cable, works perfectly.

0bT2mY2.jpg

Associate
Product name from the one I ordered.
“DisplayPort 1.4 Cable Angled 8K 4K HDR 165Hz 60Hz Display Port Adapter For Video PC Laptop TV DP 1.4 1.2 Flex extension Cable”

Associate
not sure if I can share the link on here but if search “Adt link dp 1.4 cable” on the express site a few should come up.

Also do you have your trust set up?

I clicked the trust thing and input the info but not really sure it worked :(

I've found it now thanks for sending the product name. There was another one exactly the same but V1.2 that kept coming up but i have the V1.4 now thanks again

Associate
I clicked the trust thing and input the info but not really sure it worked :(

I've found it now thanks for sending the product name. There was another one exactly the same but V1.2 that kept coming up but i have the V1.4 now thanks again

Good to hear. Let us know how you get on with it when it arrives.

Associate
Few little updates on my Meshlicious build.

I swapped out the NZXT fans on the AIO for some thermaltake toughfan 14’s. Was hoping they there were gonna be bundles quieter but there not much quieter really.

HaD4lAN.jpg

I also flipped the top Noctua fan to exhaust which is much better and also attached it with a magnetic strip instead of the sticky tape as that kept failing.

kc415W6.jpg

I also removed the 3 PCI covers from the back and added a small 60mm fan to help exhaust some heat from the GPU so it’s not going through the AIO. It’s spins at 1600rpm and is whisper quiet, the idea for this came around when I touched the PCI covers and they were bloody hot after 2 hours of warzone. I intend to get another matching fan once OCUK have them back instock.

The fan is also held in by a magnetic strip stuck to the fan

FcJRlc5.jpg

hEjCLGD.jpg

One more final picture as I just love the way this thing looks :D

K4yXs0C.jpg

Soldato
Looks great, well done.

I might go back to the Cryorig C1 cooler instead of the AIO as even though it's a low profile cooler, it gets nothing but fresh air and performs really good, the AIO gets all the GPU hot air and i don't want to run the fans higher.

Back
Top Bottom