US: Star Trek: Lower Decks (the new animated series)

Season 5 starts today on Paramount+ in the US, don't know if that's the case for over here. Two episodes released today, then one a week (ten in all).

I rewatched the series in preparation for S5 coming out. I still find the first couple of seasons a bit of a chore, the first half of S1 especially. But credit to the showrunners and people making the series, they figured it out. It's funny, my snap judgement of this series was that it was gonna be hot garbage and it's now one of my favourite Trek shows. My snap judgement of Discovery being hot garbage meanwhile held true from the opening two-parter all the way to the tacked-on coda...

Season 5 starts today on Paramount+ in the US, don't know if that's the case for over here. Two episodes released today, then one a week (ten in all).

I rewatched the series in preparation for S5 coming out. I still find the first couple of seasons a bit of a chore, the first half of S1 especially. But credit to the showrunners and people making the series, they figured it out. It's funny, my snap judgement of this series was that it was gonna be hot garbage and it's now one of my favourite Trek shows. My snap judgement of Discovery being hot garbage meanwhile held true from the opening two-parter all the way to the tacked-on coda...

S5 is on UK Paramount+ , just looked and first 2 episodes out.

If it gets a movie they need to do a Star Trek: Generations and keep everything the same, but make the "sets" darker.

Lower Decks fills the perfect gap where you're not sure if you want to watch immature cartoons or Trek.

Back
Top Bottom