Star Trek Online

Soldato
I am currently playing again - but I just solo everything at the moment - have a Fed 27 at the mo.

I was in the original OCUK guild, but was pretty inactive - and my friends list is still full of OCUK folk - I only remember CaptainRAVE though :D

Soldato
You left pretty early before the fleet assignments came in

Pretty sad that happened then, always thought it was a good fleet if a bit serious.

I'm planning on going back to the game once the new expansion has been released so should be interesting to see the changes. Got a surprise when I saw what had happened to crafting. :o

Associate
I am currently playing again - but I just solo everything at the moment - have a Fed 27 at the mo.

I was in the original OCUK guild, but was pretty inactive - and my friends list is still full of OCUK folk - I only remember CaptainRAVE though :D

Ive put up some recommended fleets and if you want put your handle in your signature or here and others can invite you to a fleet or at least friend to help out/team work/ get an OCUK team together when needed.

I think with the fleet system now so developed it will take some doing to get a fleet up to spec so its better going with some of the established british fleets.

The game has changed hugely and far better product but be warned its still grindy!

Associate
I play this daily. I have most ships and multiple level 50 characters, I'm looking forward to Delta Rising, new ships and new level cap to 60.

Most of my characters are in the Starfleet Reserve Fleet, it's all maxed in terms of tiers and it's a nice active casual fleet.

I need to find a decent fleet for a new KDF character I just started.

Soldato
Pretty sad that happened then, always thought it was a good fleet if a bit serious.

I'm planning on going back to the game once the new expansion has been released so should be interesting to see the changes. Got a surprise when I saw what had happened to crafting. :o

Still getting my head around that one, even the kits have been messed with

Soldato
No one been on here for a while lol, I started playing again on the 5th anniversary.

Been around since pre-release and it's nice to come back to a lot of new features.

Subscribed For: 1875 days eek.

Soldato
I've stopped playing as there is nothing substantial that has come out for me to want to play anymore. I'm gona leave it a few seasons then maybe go back but for now I've done what I could with my toons and maxed out a lot of stuff etc so as I said I'm done and now bored so waiting till a good chunk of story comes.

Last edited:
Associate
^ That. I know some people live and die by their DPS parse logs but I'm more about the storyline and that's where it falls apart, leveling from about 1-45 (ie the original cap) is great through some decent story missions (unless you chose to play Romulan) then it just trails off into grinds, especially when you get to the Delta Rising stuff where you're constantly several hours of grinding away from the next mission.

I really only come back when there's some new story or I have the zen to buy some new toys to play with for a while.

Man of Honour
OP
I would, but the publisher seems to have changed and now I can't log-in with either of my two accounts. Support don't seem to give a **** either. So they can get ****ed if they think I'm going to start all the way from scratch again.

Same happened to me and their customer support were absolutely no help.

Associate
Give it another go folks!

Has ground combat been made not terrible?
Has the endgame grind been changed?
Can I actually play it like it's Star Trek now or do I still need to destroy everything in my path?
Are there actually worthwhile ships endgame ships available without having to open your wallet for zen?

Unless the answer to all of these has somehow changed to yes through a massive change developer philosophies for season 11 I think the last few pages are still spot on.

Back
Top Bottom