Starlink - Battle For Atlas

Soldato
Just got mine for £18 on the switch for a xmas gift. I’ll probably give this a go myself as it looks quite cool.

If I get the PS4 version can I use the ship that comes with the pack on the switch also?? I understand that fox wouldn’t work on the PS4 but it should the other way round right??

Yes you can but you have access to that ship anyway, just digitally.

Just go into the menu in-game and switch to it, I have the Arwing sitting on my window sill and haven't used the physical toys since I initially booted up to be honest.

If you buy any additional physical weapons, ships etc. you can switch them in and out digitally but need to plug them in every 7 days or you lose access to them until you do.

Soldato
Ubisoft have just pushed out a new update:

- NEW ENEMY UNITS All planets of the Atlas star system will receive brand new enemy types, introducing unique gameplay mechanics and encouraging players to adopt new strategies.
- NEW ACTIVITY – Outlaw fortifications will appear all over Atlas for players to take down. This new activity will provide loot and experience upon completion.
- PHOTO MODE Players will be able to capture the favorite moments of their journey throughout Atlas and express their creativity with several tools to personalize their shots.

Source: Nintendo Life - http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...lots_of_new_content_tomorrow_and_its_all_free

Back
Top Bottom