STEAM: Card Trade Thread

Associate
Probably a dumb question but what is the point of these cards? Can you trade them in for games?

I have a torchlight II one. If I give it to my friend can they get the game? I don't seem to be able to turn it into a the game for myself :confused:

Soldato
Yeah I was hoping for more from this trading card/badge stuff but it just seems to be a gimmick to me. You spend money/trade things just to get cards and then turn them into badges. All it seems to give you is more cards in your inventory, new avatars and backgrounds for your profile etc. Bit naff really, if it gave you discount vouchers to use in the store then game on but I dont see the attraction really.

Soldato
I have spare Reus and Torchlight II cards

Looking for Football Manager 2013, Tomb Raider, Skyrim, Prison Architect, Kerbal Space Program, Bioshock Infinite or Chivelery: Medieval Warfare.

Edit: Trade completed. Thanks.

Last edited:
Soldato
I need a Torchlight 2 to complete the set. I have a spare Tomb Raider, Football Manager and Prison Architect if anyone is interested? :)

Last edited:
Associate
Probably a dumb question but what is the point of these cards?

Thus far the only point I can see is to sell them instantly to people willing to pay for essentially nothing so I can build up my steam wallet for a little extra money off the sale prices :p

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Spare FM2013 and Prison Architect badges, looking for anything that isn't them or Skyrim.

Will be online later (dlorey) if you want to trade. About 8:10.

I just need any trade to complete a pillar for community badge, so you can have any cards that you need.

Associate
I bought some games and got a Dead island reptide and chivalry : medival warefare cards if i sell them i can use that money to buy games right?

Associate
I bought some games and got a Dead island reptide and chivalry : medival warefare cards if i sell them i can use that money to buy games right?

Yes, but you won't get a lot for them usually between 10 - 20p, but it all adds up if you keep selling the ones you get.

Its the foil cards that go for more, I got £3 for a foil Reus card that I sold the other day.

Back
Top Bottom