STEAM: Card Trade Thread

Associate
bah I have Reus & Chivarly foils and Chivalry normal but I can't do anything with them because I added money to steam wallet from a new source due to Steam being special and continually rejecting my card so apparently locked till 19 july

Associate
You got a background picture you can use on your profile, an emoticon you can use when messaging people and a random trading card from the set.

If you dont use your profile and chat a lot, its utterly pointless :p

do you win anything specific? Like related to the Summer Sale? or is it just random?

Soldato
I honestly dont see the point of these cards. They dont really seem to DO anything. And yet the mad collector part of my brain WANTS THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!!!

But no way in hell am I paying even 1p of real money for them, unless I can get something good out of it.

That is exactly my thoughts on the matter.

So long as at some point down the line I don't end up paying for them I'll be fine :p

Associate
What a pointless exercise. They actually charge for these things aswell?! If EA were charging for pointless trading cards people would be on the street protesting. Because it's Valve, this kind of thing is obviously acceptable. Mugs.

This collectible cards strategy is basically preying on the typical hoarding/obsessive traits of gaming geeks for profit. Can't fault for them that though as people are clearly stupid enough to pay for them. If EA were doing it though... God help us all.

Last edited:
Soldato
What a pointless exercise. They actually charge for these things aswell?! If EA were charging for pointless trading cards people would be on the street protesting. Because it's Valve, this kind of thing is obviously acceptable. Mugs.

Nice one. How to completely misunderstand something, rage about it and then realise you are completely wrong. Good job!

Back
Top Bottom