Steam christmas sale 2010... *twitch*

Associate
Crikey. That's quite amazing to see just how much was discounted. I can't see them topping that for some reason.

I suspect it will be mostly the same stuff that was discounted last year, plus a few new ones here and there what with the new releases over the year.

It's hard to see it being anything different though when pretty much everything was discounted last year!

30 minutes! :D

Man of Honour
I suspect it will be mostly the same stuff that was discounted last year, plus a few new ones here and there what with the new releases over the year.

It's hard to see it being anything different though when pretty much everything was discounted last year!

30 minutes! :D

A lot of the original prices have been reduced now and there are a lot more games on Steam - so there should be a good selection of new offers and even cheaper previous offers.

Soldato
I bought quite a lot of games back in thanksgiving sales and spent decent amount. However as steam christmas sales is going to last until 2nd or 3rd january, I don't know how I will resist the urge and temptation:(.

You won't, don't lie to yourself :D

Didn't realise they had almost 750 things on discount last year >< Still, they probably can top it, a lot of them will be on offer again no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom