Steam christmas sale 2010... *twitch*

Soldato
100 free games first tbh, then i'll have a look at the sale... actually no thats a lie i wouldn't.

Is it starting today when the treasure hunt thing changes or will it be starting tomorrow same time?

Soldato
the thanksgiving sale had the multiple list of games on sale rotating every 24 hours.
is this the one that just has 1 game per 24 hours can anyone remember? or is it going to be like the thanksgiving one?

(i was pretty sure there was one with only one game per day thats all)

Soldato
the thanksgiving sale had the multiple list of games on sale rotating every 24 hours.
is this the one that just has 1 game per 24 hours can anyone remember? or is it going to be like the thanksgiving one?

Hmmm hopefully its a bunch of games a day. Nothing worse then when you check the sale and there is nothing interesting

Soldato

Last year it was the same as thanks giving (and the summer sales).

At a guess, it'll be the same. Who knows though. :p

Permabanned
Oddbox 50% off on launch / Steam Xmas sale, TODAY! :D. Linkage
Beat you to it :p

When does the steam christmas sale start?
It's not true, the sale is starting tomorrow.

Source:

oddworld.com said:
http://www.oddworld.com/?p=292

Today, Worldwide, Oddworld Inhabitants is announcing the Steam release date for the Oddboxx, containing four of its critically-acclaimed and award-winning classic games; Abe’s Oddysee, Abe’s Exoddus, Munch’s Oddysee and Stranger’s Wrath for PC owners.
The games will be released on Steam on the 20th of December, 2010.

The release of Oddboxx will also coincide with the first day of the Annual Steam Holiday Sale, meaning that during the first 24 hours of release, the game will be sold with 50% of its marked price discounted.

Back
Top Bottom