Steam Christmas Sale 2012

Your steam must be different...;)
As out of the 18 games on sale right now ,about 13 of them have over 50% off

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/chaparral02/Untitled-13_zps13157fb8.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Problem is the ones that are reduced are reduced from a price that is already quite high. I have a good few games on my wishlist that should be much cheaper than they are.

Tempted by the dawn of war franchise pack though tbh.

Is the Anno 2070 DLC worth getting or should I just go for the normal game?

I wouldn't say the DLC is essential and a lot of it can be picked up when the world events come around (assuming they are still doing this). The DLC is on offer in most sales anyway, so you can always pick it up at a later date.

I already have my badge - it does nothing.

So, the three titles you can vote on at the moment are all for games that have already been in the daily deals... for the same level of discount. What the hell, Valve?

Of course it doesn't do anything :p

You can't have the full badge already, have there been 15 votes already? Am I right in thinking they are on 12 hour or so cycles? The votes in the summer were more frequent.

The problem is he sale being too long. It feels that it is a stream of repeats just now.

I don't think there will be any surprises during the final days of the sale this week.

Not expecting any surprises, there never are at the end of the Steam sales. Disappointed with this one, but hopefully the next will be better :)

Back
Top Bottom