Steam Halloween sale

Associate
I bought the following;

F.E.A.R. Collection | Rise of the Triad | Silent Hill Homecoming | Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition | The Next BIG Thing | Dark Fall: Lost Souls | Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in North Point | Alice: Madness Returns | Painkiller Complete Pack

You have my favorite signature ever.

Anyways from the sale I bought Vampire Bloodlines. Lost my physical copy along time ago. Cant wait to get back into this.

Really tempted by Aliens CM, Zafehouse Diaries, Alone in the Dark, Anna, Typing of the Dead and Miasmata

Last edited:
Caporegime
Which of the FEAR games is worth playing, first one is the best right?

I would say that they're all worth playing, but the first is really the only one that I found deserving of the title (the others are all right, but feel far removed from the first). The storyline of the first is very good imo. The collection at that price is worth it. :)

Edit : bought Rise of the Triad.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm surprised none of the Thief games have been included in the sale. The haunted cathedral level of the first game ranks as one of the scariest/atmospheric levels I have ever played in any game.

Soldato
Some major games are missing from the sale as mentioned above. I've not really been checking it but do they update the game list at all or is it just the same games on sale for a whole week?

Associate
I was happily resisting the sale until I read this thread :p. Just bought the Don't Starve 2 pack (gifted one copy to my daughter) and Sleeping Dogs with a couple of dlc packs.

Associate
Outlast and Brothers are the 2 i'm pondering over aswell ...mind and get a few mods installed for Don't starve Alz and dcsarge..dawnbreak and rpg hud are the main 2 for me but plenty more to suit your game.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmm I'm tempted by Don't Starve... the 2 pack working out at £4.50 each is easier to justify than £6... Is it against the forum rules to say if anyone wants to split a 2-pack drop me a PM? (I realise I just did, but please let me know and I'll be happy to edit the post)

Associate
Cracked and picked up

Brothers - £5 and have heard great things
Dead Rising 2 - £5 Had my eye on it for a while
Outlast - £9 good one for Halloween
Machine for Pigs - £10 same as Outlast
Aliens - Surely worth a punt at £3!

Should keep me going for a while!

Soldato
....The Masquerade - Bloodlines. Severely underrated and unknown due to being released on the same day as HL2 (ouch!).

This is a grate game definitely worth buying, it actually came out before HL2 and was the first source game to be commercially available. As someone mentioned get the 3rd party patch it fixes a lot of bugs including a very annoying one that can appear right at the beginning.

There is one mission in a haunted hotel that will scare the **** out of the weak hearted.

Oh and you can **** Jeanette if you chose the right options :D you only get one chance so dont miss it.

Hmm its only £3.75 might have to get this on steam.

Back
Top Bottom