*** Steam Summer Sale - Selection of games upto 85% off ***

Associate
I was going to leave the Mad Moxxi one, but then, it's only £2.14, I mean, I've not lost big bucks even if it does turn out to be useless. So I bought all three in the end.

Caporegime
Well it is 10 minutes to dissapointment and me buying a couple of games I will never play. :D

lol :D

Hopefully something at least worth considering. I want Doom 3 (not the id pack) for about £5, though I can't see it happening. Could really handle having a blast.

Shame the demo runs pants on Vista and Win7. :(

Last edited:
Associate
I'm hoping for some good stuff considering it's the penultimate day of the sales, as surely the last day will just consist of all of the 'bestsellers' from the past week of sales, similar to how they done it last Christmas.

Associate
Moxxi is FAR worse than the other DLCs, but at least there is the additional stash/bank features. So for £2 not an 'awful' purchase. Still on the Steam Sale there are far better ways to spend the cash...........

Soldato
Just Cause 2:eek:

My first reaction was to buy this but the demo runs pretty bad on my GTX 260 whereas the demo on my PS3 runs fine. I've got no plans to buy a graphics card anytime soon so not sure if this is worth buying.

Last edited:
Associate
*Sigh* nothing I want.

Why have the Metro 2033 deal at £14.99 when you can buy the whole THQ pack for £26? It should be under £10 at least.

Back
Top Bottom