Steam Summer Sale: What's on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I spent over £250 on my first sale and another £150 on my second. Now there is nothing i need anymore. OK, I lied. I bought a couple of things. Couldn't help it.

Yeah see that's the thing. Games like super meat boy and stuff like that which people have had for ages and are still good games I don't have. And now they are in the sale I must have them. I must have all the games! XD

Soldato
Renegade Ops is up for a flash deal. Anyone played it? I seem to remember being tempted to get it a while back when it was released but reading things about it that put me off.

Associate
Renegade Ops is up for a flash deal. Anyone played it? I seem to remember being tempted to get it a while back when it was released but reading things about it that put me off.

More a control pad kind of game, like geometry wars with a half life buggy. :) Haven't finished it yet, went on hiatus. :p

Soldato
left for dead.

Get the collection for £5.74?

or just get left for dead 2 for £3.74?

im assuming its not the type of game where you have to play the first one to get maximum enjoyment out of the second?

I know it only £2 more but it adds up in the end and can go towards something worthy.

Soldato
Just some information for those asking about Two Worlds: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2637932

Gah! How bloody galling. I bought TW2 some time ago on Steam, and since have reinstalled my OS on an SSD. So that's one activation out three down and I never even knew...

Wish I'd known this before I'd bought the Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC. Even if this doesn't end up affecting me, I hate supporting this kind if nonsense with a purchase (even if it is for less than £4). Grrr...

Associate

Played through all of it, great game. Not sure how playable it was with mouse & keyboard though, I THINK I played it with a control pad. Recommend it though, definitely.

Soldato
Gah! How bloody galling. I bought TW2 some time ago on Steam, and since have reinstalled my OS on an SSD. So that's one activation out three down and I never even knew...

Wish I'd known this before I'd bought the Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC. Even if this doesn't end up affecting me, I hate supporting this kind if nonsense with a purchase (even if it is for less than £4). Grrr...

It's what's prevented me from buying it, guess at some point they think this improves sales somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom