Steam Summer Sale: What's on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I'm confused are prices going to just change randomly when they re-do the previous day deals?

Anno 2070 was £16.99 yesterday and so was the Collection bundle, now it's £14.99 but the collection bundle is £19.99 :confused:

Associate
I'm confused are prices going to just change randomly when they re-do the previous day deals?

Anno 2070 was £16.99 yesterday and so was the Collection bundle, now it's £14.99 but the collection bundle is £19.99 :confused:

This happened while it was on sale yesterday. Somebody said something about steam only having a certain amount of keys at said price. Aparently it's the same previously etc etc

Soldato

Anno 2070 was £16.99 yesterday and so was the Collection bundle, now it's
£14.99 but the collection bundle is £19.99 :confused:

Anno 2070 was 50% off yesterday as well that is why its in the yesterdays daily deals section, has always been £14.99 while it has been on proper offer as far as I'm aware.

Voted for Alan Wake. I don't want any of them so I figured Alan Wake is normally more expensive and so would be the biggest saving.

Alan Wake has already been on a daily deal though.

Ha, I bought Witcher 1 at 4.10 or what not earlier in the day, 75% off now, literally kicking myself.
I bet Lost Planet 1 does the same thing too.

You should only buy things in the daily/flash deals, if it doesn't show up in either you buy on the last day. Usually when a sequel is on offer, the earlier games have the same discount which is what has happened here. Still £4.10 is a great price, it is well worth that.

This happened while it was on sale yesterday. Somebody said something about steam only having a certain amount of keys at said price. Aparently it's the same previously etc etc

Didn't notice that, was £14.99 when I looked both times, still too pricey imho.

Last edited:
Associate
Only bought Terraria and Witcher 2 and i have added Oblivion, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Hunted: The Demon’s Forge to my wishlist.

EDIT: forgot to mention that i keeping my eye on Bulletstorm, if it's cheap enough it will take some of the pain away having to use GFWL

Last edited:
Soldato
Tempted by The Witcher 2, but it is early days in the sale to be spending that much on games, yet it might not be on sale again. 1st world problems right here! :(

Associate
is witcher 2 worth buying?

are many people still playing lfd2 online?

Yes and Yes.

Easy to get a game on l4Dead 2 but lots of idiots on there these days. I play it a lot and only one game in 4 works out ok. Good if you have gaming friends to have a decent game with, but none of my mates play games so i have to run the gauntlet of public games :(

Still a brilliant game though!

Associate
Yes and Yes.

Easy to get a game on l4Dead 2 but lots of idiots on there these days. I play it a lot and only one game in 4 works out ok. Good if you have gaming friends to have a decent game with, but none of my mates play games so i have to run the gauntlet of public games :(

Still a brilliant game though!

i will probably get it i will group up with you on there get some decent games going:D

my steam id is: Retardo_The_Great

Soldato
Enjoying BRINK at the moment, looks and feels great.

I had a go of the game on release day and I thought it was poop, but I have to say - it looks like they've fixed all the niggling problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom