Steam Summer Sale: What's on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So what's your game of choice then, what do you spend most time on (though i'm betting one of the numerous call of duty titles :p)

I'm thinking people didn't get the tongue in cheek of my post... (cough none of those games are available on Steam cough).

In answer to your question though, my current games are WoW, Diablo II and Versus L4D2 with friends, as they are the only games that don't routinely disappoint me. I haven't played a CoD game since I discovered that MW1 was complete pap (CoD1 and CoD2 are amongst my favourite SP games).
(Edit: that's a lie, a friend gave me BlOPs for free and I played the crappy cinematic SP of that. I had all but managed to repress that. :()

In response to KD, all of those games look to be huge disappointments to me.

Troll post was not troll post, was joke post, but people apparently didn't get it. Maybe it needed more :p;):p;):p;):p;):p;).

:p;) <3

Associate
Still got half the Red Alert games I purchased at last summer camp to play. A few games i'll keep my eyes out for:

Deus Ex HR - £5
Rage - £5
Max Payne - £12
Shogun DLC/Expansion thingy - £5
Dark Forces/Jedi Knight bundle - £2
Crysis 2 - £5

Cant see Max Payne or Crysis 2 hitting those price points though.

Saw someone mention King Pin. Didnt realise you could get that on Steam? Used to love that game and would happily pay a couple of quid for it.

Permabanned
Still got half the Red Alert games I purchased at last summer camp to play. A few games i'll keep my eyes out for:

Deus Ex HR - £5
Rage - £5
Max Payne - £12
Shogun DLC/Expansion thingy - £5
Dark Forces/Jedi Knight bundle - £2
Crysis 2 - £5

Cant see Max Payne or Crysis 2 hitting those price points though.

Saw someone mention King Pin. Didnt realise you could get that on Steam? Used to love that game and would happily pay a couple of quid for it.

kingpin is on gog.com for a couple of quid now!

excellent game!

Soldato
i dont think you can get crysis 2 on steam anymore, you had to of had it when it came out on steam first to keep it on there.

then wth is http://store.steampowered.com/app/108800/ ? ;)

I'm going to have to resist temptation in this sale as I have 183 games in my steam library according to the drop down menu in the steam library(or 173 according to steam calculator site), most of those have been bought in the steam sales over the past couple of years and indie bundles over the past year(I'm late to the indie bundles as missed the first 3 humble bundles).

I've not played vast majority of those games since buying them.

Soldato
Alan Wake - £5
Resident Evil 5 - £5
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - £15
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat - £5
Terraria - £2~
Left 4 Dead 2 - £5
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - £10
Dead Island - £10
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind: - £5
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - £5
Shift 2: Unleashed - £10
Devil May Cry 4 - £5
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition - £5

Total: £87 :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Kingdoms of amalur for around £5-£10 would be nice, and any sort of racing game, dirt of F1. Max payne 3 would be awesome aswell, but not expecting that any time soon.

I don't know YET but someone said they wanted Call of Duty, and thats got me interested. I loved COD 4, but i had it on console as most of my friends had ps3's but i would love to re-buy it. Whats the multiplayer like? Enough servers, players, etc?

Would like Combined Operations aswell for Day Z, but Arma 3 is coming at the end of the year, and i think they said they were developing day z along side arma 3, so i'm not sure...

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I was looking for a game for my kids and I was looking at Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 but Steam are having a laugh at £19.99 I can get the boxed version for £6.

Soldato
Dirt 3 £5
Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga £5

The fact that The Dragon Knight Saga is 18 months old, and is simply an 'update' of Divinity II - a game which is 2.5 years old, and steam is still asking £30 for it, is a joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom