Steam Summer Sale

Associate
Borderlands 2 worth it for single player only? I bought the first one but never got into it...

In other news... First purchase made - Hotline Miami Soundtrack £1.74!

I played it through single player and really enjoyed it. Its a solid shooter and a decent story. Don't feel I missed anything by leaving the multiplayer.

Soldato
I just bought this because of you...

Held out on SKyrim legendary. Worst come to worse I'll buy it the last day.

Just fallout new vegas and skyrim left.

Skyrim is a flash deal so it won't become any cheaper. It will just go up in price if anything.

You can buy the Legendary version from Amazon.co.uk for £15 which comes with a steam code with it which is cheaper than the flash deal anyways.

Art

Art

Associate
Looking to pick up Civ5 + DLC. Is it usually on Steam sale? Hoping for a complete edition or some kind of bundle.

It was last time so I'd say the odds are decent.

I've found a great way to stop overbuying in the sale: get your bank to decline your card. No idea why they're doing it, it has been fine everywhere else, but it'll stop me buying more games I'll never play!:p

Associate
Skyrim is a flash deal so it won't become any cheaper. It will just go up in price if anything.

You can buy the Legendary version from Amazon.co.uk for £15 which comes with a steam code with it which is cheaper than the flash deal anyways.

£20 now on amazon.

I'm fine I'll just wait. (I try to keep below £10 per game).

Associate
It was last time so I'd say the odds are decent.

I've found a great way to stop overbuying in the sale: get your bank to decline your card. No idea why they're doing it, it has been fine everywhere else, but it'll stop me buying more games I'll never play!:p

I just tried buying hotline miami & my bank declined too lol! called my bank & no holds there so... steam are protecting us from ourselves!:p

Associate
I can't seem to pay for anything still, I know they must have been busy at the start of the sales. Surly they should have worked out by now that taking your money is good for their business.

Back
Top Bottom