** STEELSERIES ARCTIS PRO HIGH FIDELITY GAMING HEADSETS NOW AVAILABLE **

Gee

Gee

Soldato
That's a bug in PUBG, spectator can always hear more than you. Happens to my squad always no matter who is spectating.

I am not in the know about headsets but looking to purchase one in the immediate future. These look good but I was also thinking about the Sennheiser GSP 600. Is there any review sites which don't look like they are just promoting headsets? like looks at the internals and the specs rather than focus on RGB?

If it's any help I've had the GSP 600's since early January and they're bloody brilliant. I had a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770's before and personally I prefer the GSPs. The isolation is a damn sight better and they're comfier in my opinion. I trust Sennheiser to make a better headset than the likes of Steelseries tbh.

OcUK Staff
OP
If it's any help I've had the GSP 600's since early January and they're bloody brilliant. I had a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770's before and personally I prefer the GSPs. The isolation is a damn sight better and they're comfier in my opinion. I trust Sennheiser to make a better headset than the likes of Steelseries tbh.

I'd agree with you in respects of audio headphones but gaming headphones I wouldn't agree so quickly. Looking forward to receiving our samples from Sennheiser so I can put my theory to the test!

Back
Top Bottom