Stellar Blade | OT |

Associate
Seems like Balanced is the best mode to play in if you have VVR T.V or if you don't can tolerate the occasional drop from 60FPS. Performance if you don't have VVR and want a 99% locked 60.
Oh man I love the look of this game. I finished Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja several times,and I've played every Devil May Cry game,I even enjoyed the reboot. Only issue is I don't have a PS5 but I do have a VRR TV. Need monies!

Associate
IGN found some "racism" in the game and had to go crying to Sony and it will be patched out day one. There was some graffiti on the wall that said "hard" and next to shop sign saying "R"...

Some people.
If you dig into why all this buffoonery is happening, it's almost going down the rabbit hole. It's not 'some people' it's bot accounts, and paid human bots that are doing it. You really think the collective mindset of people cares about 1 random game, because she has a nice bum? Or some random graffiti on a random wall in a random game?Think about it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Double dodge upgrade is awesome for getting distance, and then the rush (and the upgrades for it) really help with closing distance if you want.

Highly recommend unlocking these as it gives you more options in combat.

Soldato
OP
Double dodge upgrade is awesome for getting distance, and then the rush (and the upgrades for it) really help with closing distance if you want.

Highly recommend unlocking these as it gives you more options in combat.
Will do. Just hit up Xion. Just wandering round collecting drink cans :D

Soldato
Yeah rush is good and the extension is a must. Back tracked a bit to try and find some of the things I may have missed. Practicing perfect parrying on early mobs. It’s a beautiful game fair play to them. Playing on performance mode. I’ll give balanced a go later.

Soldato
OP
The character models in this are really well detailed. Shame there is no photo mode.

IMG-0940.png

Soldato
Have you guys noticed much censorship vs the demo? I heard they were forced to censor the cleavage on the bunny outfit and reduce the blood. Is that it, or is there more? Kinda sucks they ended up toning a few things down after promising they wouldn't. I just hope there isn't more in future patches.

Soldato
Couple of outfits got hit with the censor button apparently, though there doesn't seem to be anything stopping me from playing my disc copy offline without patches if I want to I think!

Nor sure how that would hurt the ng+ or existing save though.

Soldato
Yeah rush is good and the extension is a must. Back tracked a bit to try and find some of the things I may have missed. Practicing perfect parrying on early mobs. It’s a beautiful game fair play to them. Playing on performance mode. I’ll give balanced a go later.
There is an Exospine available in the area after Xion that makes perfect parry and dodge easier when upgraded.

Soldato
Out of respect for the non-censored version, I've decided to downgrade my physical one and go offline, so I can sport the bunny costume as it was meant to be!

You can't really do this in new game + though perhaps, not sure. You can't start a new game + in this version so at a minimum will need to update it near the end in order to get the option.

Once NG+ is started though? I don't know, I mean it's just save data, it may be OK.

d4H2AgT.png

Associate
Out of respect for the non-censored version, I've decided to downgrade my physical one and go offline, so I can sport the bunny costume as it was meant to be!

You can't really do this in new game + though perhaps, not sure. You can't start a new game + in this version so at a minimum will need to update it near the end in order to get the option.

Once NG+ is started though? I don't know, I mean it's just save data, it may be OK.

d4H2AgT.png
She's based on a real life model fgs. What are they even complaining about? Looks great to me! (Yum yum and all that)

*Also this is apparently unacceptable,but Chris Hemsworth being stripped naked and made to look a fool is ok? Yeah get ****** you idiots.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is basically a slightly revealing swimsuit (but let's be real here, there are swim suits that are way more revealing than this).

Apparently ShiftUp are trying to get some of this uncensored, it sounded like they had to react initially to make some changes, but are trying to undo that still.

Associate
I'm not sure about way more revealing tbh,you can almost see her tuppence lol. Either way,this game will be 95 percent male players, it's just part of the attack on males imo.

Soldato
I'm not sure about way more revealing tbh,you can almost see her tuppence lol. Either way,this game will be 95 percent male players, it's just part of the attack on males imo.

Bikini, skimpy top etc, definitely possible to get more revealing!

I've reached the demo challenge boss now, for anyone who fought that one, you'll know the one I mean.

I'm avoiding posting spoilers at the moment, and if I do post any, I'll make sure to use spoiler tags :)

Still having a lot of fun with the game :cool:

Associate
I'm stuck on a digital version of this game, so have to live with the censorship. In protest I'll be joining the masses in cancelling my PSN account and boycotting any future products.

Or .... I might just go out for a walk instead ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom